Household General Waste
General Waste Materials Accepted at Drop Off Locations:
- Non-rechargeable household batteries
- Rechargeable batteries
- Sorted curbside (blue bag) recyclables
- Glass bottles and jars
- White Foam Packaging: food containers and trays; firm foam cushion packaging
- Coloured Foam Packaging: food containers and trays; firm foam cushion packaging
- Film Plastics from Retail Packaging: bread, shopping, and overwrap etc.
- Used cooking oil (strained)
- Scrap Metal: washers, dryers, stoves, BBQs etc.
- Porcelain toilets (Abbotsford location ONLY)
- Cellular phones and cellular phone accessories
- Light Bulbs and Tubes: fluorescent, halogen, incandescent, LED, HID
- Lighting Fixtures: ceiling fixtures, flashlights, floor lamps, light strings (xmas lights), outdoor fixtures, bike lights etc.
- Clean and dry clothes, paired shoes and household textiles–curtains, towels, bedding etc
- Eyeglasses – must be in good condition. Frames without lenses, progressive lenses and prescription sunglasses are not accepted.
Please contact us to make special arrangements for business loads or large quantities of product